Not that I ever felt like a "total" failure, just a partial failure :) Anyway, things seemed to work today, so maybe we are getting into enough of a rhythm that the kids know what to expect, or at least they've picked up enough English that we aren't totally confusing to them all the time.
Jesse's actually been the worst one :) I honestly can't say if it's just that he's being the way he's always been, but with 3 other kids to worry about, it's just too much, or if he's purposely being worse, but hopefully that behavior will go away.
The kids seem to be getting along with Jesse well - although they still want to spend a lot of time alone with just the three of them - I figure we might as well give them some space every now and then.
Now if we can only get them to sleep past 4:30 AM... Today's strategy was to give them coffee (buna) with supper and hope they'd stay up later and maybe sleep until 6 at least. I tried my hand at home roasting, and actually came up with something better than most anything I've gotten in a store. I ordered a real roaster today, since the shaking a pan for 10 minutes method gets old :) Sela actually complimented me on the coffee, and on the steak I made (although Fasil didn't eat much of his).
More later, as there's something to say :)
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment