Monday, December 25, 2006

Welcome to the new blog!

Welcome! This is a blog mostly about my kids: Alee, Beth, Micah and Jesse.

I've been trying to maintain a web site that I wrote, but it has just gotten to be too much trouble, so I'm trying something "mainstream".

I'm a bit paranoid, so I try to avoid posting too much identifying information. This isn't a public blog, and we don't want it to become one, so please don't post links to it anywhere.

Feel free to invite anyone who knows us whom we may not have already invited, though.

More to come soon, but since we're busy preparing for our trip, I don't think I'll update this much until we get back, unless I think of something profound to say!

- Daddy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I get to read your blog now...I had trouble with the other site, I think? and never got around to figuring it out.

Merry Christmas! I hope you guys had a terrific day!

Unknown said...

Wouldn't you know it...now I can see the other one. Off to catch up!

The Grumpy Cow said...

1st Christmas was fun, looking forward to 2nd this weekend :)

By the way, feel free to post comments, they are moderated, but I'll probably approve anything unless I think it's too personal, in which case, I'll just email you (unless I don't know you) :)